Achieve Consulting Success With Your CMC® Designation
The Certified Management Consultant (CMC®) fosters excellence and integrity in the management consulting profession as a whole. The Certified Management Consultant (CMC®) designation is the profession's only international certification mark, recognized in over 60 countries. It represents a commitment to the highest standards of consulting and adherence to the ethical canons of the profession.
By attending this program, you will:
- Produce a personal development plan, based on your self-assessment against the skills and knowledge required of a management consultant
- Describe the states in the consultancy cycle and outline the risks associated with each stage
- Define why it is important to build effective relationships with clients and outline the techniques you would use to establish credibility with a client
- Review the range of communication methods available to the management consultant, plan and manage a client meeting
- Describe the key components of a project to enable effective delivery of a consultancy intervention
Who Should Attend?
- Management Consultants, CEOs/Directors/CFOs, Financial Controllers, Accountants, Strategic Planners, General Manager, Business Unit Managers, Project Managers/Risk Analysts, Management Trainors, Corporate Finance, Private Equity, Engineers and Systems Managers, Economist, Corporate Advisors, and other professionals who wants to increase their knowledge in consulting.
Who Should Attend?
"Every Management Consultant should be taking this course to do their job with excellence given the templates, frameworks and principles that can be re-applied for success. The facilitator was excellent at sharing Tips for Success as a Management Consultant."
Joseph Albette R. Buddahim
"The course is really a good start for those wanting to start a career in consulting. The speaker is very knowledgeable and gives very helpful tips to the class. Very accommodating as well."
Maria Chona Go
Certified Management Consultant
"The training I got from CMC has deepened my understanding and appreciation about the Management consulting profession. It has provided me the tools to be effective in this chosen field."
Christian Neil R. Belo
Human Resource And Administrative Manager
Gained additional context/knowledge about Management Consultancy, which will be useful in my current profession as well as in the future in case I decide to take the consultancy and business path. The examples provided per topic are clear and practical. The trainer was able to explain all the details, as well as share his own experiences.
Ma. Jessica Pontawe
"This program is a timely approach to gather great minds, promote collaboration, and effectuate the necessary solutions during these exigent events."
Denize Camille Francisco