The Essentials of Management Consulting Course
- Thinking of a career in Management consulting?
- Working as a consultant and looking to sharpen your skills?
- Considering adding the CMC designation to your qualifications?
Dynamic and Interactive – the Essentials of Management Consulting (EMC) course is perfect for anyone interested in becoming a management consultant and those pursuing the Certified Management Consultant (CMC) designation.
The Certified Management Consultant (CMC) designation is the profession’s only international certification mark, recognized in 43 countries. It represents a commitment to the highest standards of consulting and adherence to the ethical canons of the profession.
What is the Certified Management Consultant (CMC®) program?
The CMC® certificate program is suitable for anyone with sound and extensive knowledge of the business world who wishes to understand and develop their professional consultancy skills. The program has been developed for people who either wish to enter management consultancy having gained expertise in their own functional area or senior/middle management; or experienced practitioners who now want to develop skills to lead a consultancy intervention and to work closely with clients to achieve organizational change.
The CMC® certificate program fulfills the education requirement of the CMC® designation award.
Program Objectives and Benefits
- Produce a personal development plan, based on your self-assessment against the skills, knowledge and behaviors required of a management consultant
- Describe the states in the consultancy cycle and outline the risks associated with each stage
- Define why it is important to build effective relationships with clients and outline the techniques you would use to establish credibility with a client
- Review the range of communication methods available to the management consultant, plan and manage a client meeting